Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sixty-two

Hebrews 12:15
"Look after each other so that not one of you will fail to find God's best blessings."

Most of the time when God speaks to me it is when someone, like my pastor or my friends in Christ speak on a topic, I hear what God is saying and the Holy Spirit convicts me of whatever is being spoke of. 

I am thankful for my friends and my pastor who can bring to my attention things that can change me to be what I am supposed to be. 

These are the times I come away from a conversation or a church service and feel blessed. 

God can bless us even in changing our lives and the lives of others.  It is when we do "look after each other"  blessings can come in some of the most unexpected ways.  I always like to have genuine goodwill for every one I come in contact with, and from that, even in difficult situations, we can come away with a blessing. 

Tonight I am going to a Tea Social- yes, a ladies tea.  My blessed friend Carmen is hosting it and with her I get to be with ladies that I don't usually spend time with, homeschooling moms.  When I told people I am going to a Tea, I got a lot of - You????  Yes, me.  Carmen and I have been friends for a long time but we enjoy a lot of laughter when we are together and I like her friends and friendship.

I always like to go to social places I get invited to, even if it may seem like I don't fit in there, but really why wouldn't I? 

I can experience the blessings of God in all things with anyone I meet. 

Step outside of your comfort zone of friendships and you never know if you have the opportunity to be that voice of God that someone else will hear, or if he will have them speak to you. 

Every encounter is an opportunity to experience God.

May you know one blessing today, and truly know without a doubt it is from God our father. 

A change in season and a change in me. 

Grace and mercy from God our father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment