Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Forty-Five

Today I am reflecting on the last few months, and I think of the commitment I made to God and hope that I am helpful in some way.

1 Corinthians 2:7
“The spirit has given each of us a special way of serving others.”

I do worry about the skills I don’t have. I do worry that I might get confused and not make my point clear. I have to think about the skills that God has given me and use them the best of my ability.

It is my prayer today that the Holy Spirit will give me wisdom and guidance each day with the devotions I write. Not of me Lord, but all from you.

A change in season, a change in me.

To God be the glory.

Thank you God for this amazing day.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment