Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fifty-one

Deuteronomy 30:20
“To choose life is to love the Lord your God, obey him and stay close to him.”
When we find ourselves in situations where we don’t know any way out.

Despair can get into our heads and we think the only way to get out would be to choose death.
That should never be the choice for a Christian.

Clinging to God sometimes is the only thing we can do.
Christians choose life.

I am thankful for the love the Lord has for each of us. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and I praise and worship him.

Today I felt loved and I know this love comes from Jesus Christ.
Thank God for the love we can feel when someone wraps their arms around us and gives us comfort and security from the storm in our lives.

Jesus does love me and you.

Peace and Mercy to you from God our Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment