Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fifty-two

I admit that I am a habitual worrier.
I worry about waking up on time. I worry throughout my day. I worry whenever someone shares with me a tragedy. I worry because I am always late for everything. I worry about things I have do tomorrow. I worry about my kid. I worry about the future. I just worry. I worry so much you’d think that I am truly what my name is- Daily Panic.

Telling me not to worry is futile. Not worrying is something I really need to work on.

Matthew 6:27
“You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.”

Ok so I will take it moment by moment and know my life will be changed if I worry less.

How does one begin worrying less? I will just put things to prayer and trust in God for the outcome.

A change in season and a change in me.

Thank God for being the all knowing and merciful Lord that he is. May God be glorified in all things that he is doing and all the things that he is a work about that cannot be seen.

Peace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment