Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sixty-one

I had a really busy day.  Baby Girl was inducted into National Honor Society.  I was one proud momma.  I look at her sometimes and I see her strength and determination and I know she is one outstanding individual. 
I love her like no one else. 

this whole month I have been feeling love. 

I John 4:16
" We know the love that God has for us, and we trust in that love."

Give love and you get love. 

Love is sometimes hard.

Love can grow. 

Love can come from unexpected places. 

I hope you can experience love today.  I hope you can experience God's love.

Grace and Peace to God our Father. 

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment