Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Forty-eight

Mark 10:49
“Cheer up. Get to your feet. Jesus is calling you.”


Sure things can look bleak when looking at the big picture, but look at the small moments and see the joy that is there. This is harder than you can imagine, if you focus on all the negative things.
Dealing with the separation, I miss the everyday things. I miss cooking for someone and having dinner with my husband each night. I really miss home. I don’t really like my apartment.

I miss my family. Things do change and we have to go on with it. I don’t really like it and I don’t prefer it to life before, but this is where I am now.

I am looking to move out of my apartment and making that a priority. Some things will have to happen first. I will have to get out of debt. I will have to find a cheaper place to live to be able to save up for a house. This will mean I will start evaluating my finances so much closer and watching every penny.

I will be looking each day for the joyful moments. Like finding change or money I misplaced. I am going to see how long I can eat all the stuff in my pantry without buying anything fresh except for lettuce and o.j. and those types of things. I am going to include God in this and I know it can be done. It will be tough but it will be a good thing in the end. Easy to do since I am single.


A change in season and a change in me.

Thank you God for the small blessings and all the big ones.
Grace and Peace to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment