Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Forty-two

Galatians 6:16
“As many walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them.”

I put this as my signature in my phone for my text messages. I like sending peace and mercy from God each time I send a text.

Texters have a sense of urgency to reply to a message immediately. Do we have the same urgency when God sends us a message? I would hope we do. God ask things of us and I do think that they have a sense of urgency. To me time is going by so fast, and before we get to heaven I do think there is a lot of work that God would have us do.

Sometimes I think that I missed something that God wanted of me and that moment slipped. Maybe he wanted me to speak to someone and I avoided that person, or I avoided a subject that I should have talked about. I know that God is working with me on hearing what he wants of me and doing it with a sense of urgency.

Lord, I pray that I can feel your presence daily and hear when you speak to me.
God you are God above all and I am humble to do the mighty work that you need done in your name for your glory.
Amen

A change in season, a change in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment