Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forty-seven

After the day I had yesterday, I am ready to rejoice!

God is good all the time.

He does not give us more than we can handle and if the situation is something we think we can’t handle- he will see us through it.
When we are Christians, we can have a peace about things that are totally in God’s control.

God is so good.

Psalm 126:2-3
“We are filled with laughter, and we sang happy songs… The Lord has done great things for us and we are very glad.”

God wants us to express joy when we can. Laughter can heal so much. Laughter is so powerful. It can help us relax and unwind. Laughter is good for your health and immune system. Laughter can improve our circulation by increasing our heart rates.

Laughter can heal.

Yesterday I felt so trapped to the unknown. The situation we were dealing with was a tough life changing predicament; we didn’t have a lot of choices. I prayed and gave it over to God and He gave me a peace knowing the outcome was in His hands. I clung to Him and felt His hand on me as I reached out my own. God was with us and this morning, we were calmed and rejoiced.

God is good all the time.

I’m going to have some laughter with my friends tonight and remember how good God is all the time.

Praise God!
God’s love can shine on us and the rainbows that show up in our lives, color our world.

Today I am thankful to God.
I can’t thank Him enough for the blessing of today and our tomorrows.
I am learning to trust the Lord more and more.
I am seeking Him in the good and the bad and I am so thankful for His presence.

A change in season, and a change in me.


Grace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment