Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Thirty-five

Philippians 3:13-14
But one thing I do: forget what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal.

A change in season, a change in me, this will be the theme for the month.

I’m going to put to prayer asking what God would have me to work on – my attitude- my tongue- my actions- whatever… and see where it goes this month.

I’m expecting some JOY this month. Joy comes into our lives when we have something to do, something to love and something to hope for.

Something to do: write
Something to love: God, Baby girl, the hubs, the Beast (the dog), my family and my friends.
Something to hope for: tomorrow being an extraordinary day. I don’t have anything specific now, but I do hope for a part time job.

I’m going to pause each morning and seek God’s guidance. I want to feel His presence and allow Him to work within me.

Some Joy in my day – Not a single problem at work happened. That was great for a Friday. And I am thankful for my job.

It was extra- ordinary.

My you have peace and mercy from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment