Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sixty- Eight

Today I am having a lot of conflict. I admit I brought it on myself. I tend to speak when I should be silent. Then I say some crazy thing that is reckless without regard to my dignity. I really need God to help me control my words and help me to be silent when I need to be silent.

Colossians 4:2
“Continue praying, keeping alert, and always thanking God.”

I am thankful that God has not given up on me.

Thank you God for this beautiful day I will lay this conflict down and let God handle it from this moment on. I can only control my actions and my actions are supposed to be love and not anger. I want to be angry. I want to face the conflict and fuel it by fighting it out, but instead of struggling with the situation any longer, I am handing it over to God. It is a situation that I can not win.


I really need God. I fail a lot when I am on my own.

May we all know the peace and mercy that comes from God.

Lord bless us all with thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment