Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seventy-three

Just a short verse today…

Psalm 56:13
“For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of Life.”

I read a quote today-
“Each of us is in various stages of recovery from WHATEVER, and it’s important that we are able to laugh along the way. It’s kept me from insanity numerous times… Out of your heartache comes something beautiful that God has used, is using or will use.”

I started the morning laughing with a friend and it tickled our “funny Bone”

Today I am thankful for laughter. Thank you God that we can laugh.

Lord, thank you for your sovereignty. You are in control. I am thankful that I can present my worries to you and you will handle them in the way that they need to be handled. I can have peace about my life even in the time of trouble and that my friends can give and share laughter with me as we go through this journey.
May you have God’s mercy and peace in your time of trouble.

Thank You God, to you I give all the glory honor and praise for the work that you are doing in each individual that believes and belongs to you, including me. Thank you also for love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ as we move from thanksgiving in the next few weeks, into the Christmas season, let us remember Jesus as we pull out our Christmas decorations and include Him in our holiday celebrations. If it was not for Jesus Christ we would not be forgiven of our sins. Help us all to live right in a world that is so full of wrong, keep our focus on the Lord so that we will know joy.

Lord, Bless us all with thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment