Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seventy-nine

I am still a little out of sorts today... 
I am thankful for my family.
My Mom and dad call me regularly and I am blessed that they are interested in what is going on with me.  Not much to tell these days just work.  I'm feeling homesick.  I miss coming home to some one everyday. 
I lived with my parents for a few years in my adult life and there was a lot of comfort in having them as my support group.  I'm missing that comfort. 

a quick verse
Mark 8: 34
"If people want to follow me, they must give up the things they want.  They must be willing even to give up thier lives to follow me."

Every thing in my life is different. 

Thank God!

God is at work in my life.

Tonight I got some part time work and I am praying that it will continue and be so much more. 

To God be all the glory honor and praise for the life I am living. 

God give us all thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment