Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Eighty-eight

When someoone says,"Have a wonderful day!" What would wonderful be?

Wonder begins in the senses, smelling, feeling, seeing, hearing.

What do you hear right now?
What do you smell?
What do you see?
What do you feel?

I hear my neighbors moving about. I hear my dog snoring. I hear a basketball bouncing outside.

I smell my fabric softner and my apple juice.

I see my keyboard, my bible, and the sun shining outside.

I feel content. I have my day planned to stay at home today. I don't have to be anywhere or do anything and to have the day to myself I am going to make the most of it.

Today I am working on my homemade christmas decorations. My husband gave me a huge pile of white felt and I have made an advent calendar and some doves and a few other things for my tree. I am making a banner and some centerpiece christmas trees all from the felt.

I am going to let my imagination guide me today in what I create with the felt and think of Jesus as I craft.

Psalm 90:12
"Teach us how short our lives really are so that we may be wise."

Be wise in choosing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior who died so that we may live.

Today I am thankful that I can have a "wonder" ful day and God gives us imagination so that we can know true wonder.

For me, when I see God at work in what I see, smell, feel and hear, I know that God is wonderful. Each day doesn't have to be ordinary, they can be extraordianary with God.

May you know the wonder of God and have His peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment