Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ninety & Ninety-one

Yesterday I didn;t post because I didn't have internet service. 
Pastor Anderson gave a great sermon about Hope. 
He is preaching about HOPE PEACE LOVE and JOY over the weeks leading up to Christmas.
I am thankful in the Hope we have in Jesus returning.
Isaiah 42:1-9


1 John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

God knew Jesus’s fate before he ever came to Earth. Jesus life and death is an example of God’s love. No other father would ever want to look at us and say, “here is my son, he will die so that you will live.”

God’s love is greater than any love on Earth.

God is good all the time.


My dad got to come up today and we got to talk about our business a little today. It always lifts his spirits when we end things on a positive note. I like to see him smile and hopeful. I love my dad and I do hope that we can prosper in the future.

My friend K had to leave work today because her dad was having some health problems.  I pray that he is well and for strenght for k during this time of uncertainty. 

I am thankful today for Fathers. I am thankful for God our father and my Earth father.


I am hating all the uncertainty in jobs. My neighbor got fired today. He is a young man that may not have a lot of job skills, he was a furniture delivery guy, until today.

I pray that he will get a job and have a better tomorrow.



May you know the grace and peace from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment