Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Seventy-four

I don’t have a verse for today. I have had faith on my mind lately.
Faith.

This morning I woke up and spent my time in prayer in silence again this morning.
I am thinking about faith in what God can do.

Today I want to pray for others.

I want to pray for God to touch the person who is hurting and struggling with their own emotional crisis and ask God to give them peace about the situation.

I want to pray for people who are having relationship problems, that God would resolve it according to His will. I pray for both parties, that God would touch the life of the unbeliever and that God would put in place a transformation in that person to stop the destructive behavior. And for that person that is hurt and confused that they would lean on God and be accepting of His will.

I want to pray for a couple that is wanting a child,
A person struggling with addiction,
A person that has been in a wreck and is having surgery.

I want to pray for someone that needs God.

I especially want to pray for lost souls.

I read a quote yesterday – “Grace is a sort of ecstatic fire that takes things down to the essentials.” Gilead, by G. Robinson

Listening to a sermon by Dr. Tony Evans “Revive Us again – Shaking things up for Revival”


He said that when God wants to change things he causes an interruption to give us a brand new experience.
Faith. “Shaking the visible to reveal the invisible.” Forcing us to deal with things we can’t see.
Everything can be shaking around you, but with God, He can make you unshakable.
If you get a chance click the link and listen to the sermon. It will speak to you about faith and fill you with some joy from the word of God.


May we all know God and strengthen our relationship with Him. May we all know grace from God our father.

Dear Lord, I am thankful for the shake-ups you cause in our lives for us to receive your blessings for us.

Lord, bless us all with thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment