Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seventy-eight

I had a weird day and didn’t feel like I could concentrate on anything. I feel out of sorts.
I just have a short verse for today.

2 Thessalonians 3:5
“May the Lord lead your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s patience.”

We all can use God’s love.

 I have Christmas on my mind and I have started thinking of tree decorations. My husband gave me a load of white felt and I made some doves and some hearts and tonight I am making an advent calendar. I’ve never had one, but this year I plan to make a point to see the countdown and spend that time thinking of Jesus Christ and how his life began and give thanks that he died for my sins. I am not going to let the season overwhelm me and take it one day at a time.

As Christmas nears remember to include Jesus.

Dear Lord, give us all thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment