Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Seventy-six

Thank you King of kings, Lord of Lords, God almighty,  I worship you!

What if we are in situations that we feel there is no way out?

It is easy for us to leave some things, we can leave work, we can leave a store, we can leave the house. Some things are not easy for us to leave, like addiction, emotions, bad abusive relationships and the like.

Another thing we cannot leave is ourselves. When God is working on our situations we have to do our part too. God takes care of our situations, and he will also be at work within us.

Ephesians 1:18
“May he enlighten the eyes of your mind so that you can see what hope his call holds for you.”

Letting go and letting God is hard, it is a choice.
I have a problem with patience. I sometimes pray about things then I take things into my own hands without patience. I tell myself to trust in God, but then I don’t wait on Him.

A few days ago I mentioned getting a part time job, I thought everything was ok, but a week went by and I didn’t get called for any more work. I sent a text to the person, but with no response. I prayed about it, I put it in Gods hands. Every time I pick up my phone I have the urge to call and confront the issue. I didn’t call. Maybe God is testing my faith. I know that I need God to intervene because it is a delicate relationship.
Maybe God is saying no to the situation. I am just lifting it up to God, and having patience about it.

Today’s verse is turning my eyes to God, my focus, my goal to be His goal.

Today I am thankful that God gives us a chance to repent, change our ways, and turn back to Jesus Christ. I am thankful God is at work in my life and I will let God be God and handle my concerns while I do my part by putting my focus on God.

May God bless us with thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment