Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twenty

I was thinking today about verses that I have in my heart. I am someone that has a hard time remembering almost anything. I carry a notebook at work and write everything down that I can because with all that I have going on I seldom have a complete thought or have a complete conversation. The ringing telephone is constantly an interruption and between that and walk in customers, I stay pretty busy in my day. My memory skills are lacking. I know that memory verses from the bible will help when you need them. Take time each week to memorize a verse it will strengthen you in your walk.


God can come into a life and change it. Really change it in a way that people do not even recognize the changed person.

A verse that relates to this is:
2 Corinthians 5:17
“therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.”


May you know the mercy of God and allow him to change the things that need to be changed in your own life. Be that new creation in Christ.

Grace and Peace to you from God our father.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment