Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Four

Yesterday I didn't get to post, because I don't pay for internet at my apartment.  It is hit or miss if I have internet. 

Yesterday was a bad day for me.  I woke up late, the fog was thick as mashed potatoes, I had to come in early to work, one thing after the other did not agree with me. I even had an arguement with the hubs over something silly first thing.  My co-workers even said I looked bad.  Then I yelled at them about something and we got into it.  No one held back any expressions yesterday.  If we felt it, we let it fly.  There must have been something in the air. 
Things were so bad, I left work early.  I did spend some time with Baby girl. She let me take her to get some jazz shoes and to her dance class.  She told me if I came, I couldn't watch her dance and make her nervous. My feelings were a little hurt, but I said I wouldn't and I didn't.  We are building trust. 
I dropped her off and when her classes were over she was happy.  I got her a milkshake on the way home and it was good to see her happy. 
The hubs met me at the apartment and brought me dinner and we spent some time together.  My day ended a lot better than it started. 

The verse for yesterday was John 16:33
33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

We are to watch with God all the rest of our lives.  There are times of conflict, but when do we stop and seek first peace instead of going along with the conflict. I'll tell you yesterday I wanted to fight.  I wanted to say what I wanted to say. I wanted everyone to know I was angry.  I was so angry I took a few moments in prayer and asked God, "Could this day get any worse?"

Jesus said, "My peace I leave with you." 
A perfect peace.
I feel the Holy spirit came over these areas where I faced conflict and he changed circumstances by the end of my day.  My circumstances turned out to be blessings. 

I will look for God at work in my life in all areas of my family, friends, finances, feelings and my future. 

May Peace be to you, and you will feel bond together what has been torn apart. 
Don't let your peace be stolen, get it back and know the peace Jesus can bring by being a part of your life.
Watch for God when the storms come in your own life, He can change everything.

Grace and Peace be with you today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment