Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thirty-two

Psalm 25:6
Remember, O Lord, your tender mercies and your lovingkindnesses, for they are from old.

I think a lot about my future and wonder what's going to happen next. I could worry about it and think aboutit every minute, but I can't do that. I am going to just let God be in control of it.

Last week I had a roller coaster of a week emotional highs and lows and dealt with things in all the wrong way.

This week when things feel like they are spinning out of control, I am not going to the person in front of me and bawling like a child that just dropped their ice cream, I am going to save it for when I am alone and talking with God. God is the one I need to cry out to when things are out of my control and hand it all over to Him.

God is the one I need to tell that I am weak. God is the one I need to tell that everything is out of control, and let him reach down to me as I reach up to Him. I'm going to let God guide me during this hectic time of my life and let him swing me up into his arms and just love me.

I'll just love Him back and thank him for every blessing I am given.

I am having the hardest time letting go and letting God.

These trials seem like they will just keep testing me and I will have to keep focused on God.

I hope you will call upon God when you have needs, He wants us to rely on him to sustain us and change us. Today I felt loved and it was nice.
Extraordinary compared to last week.

May mercy and Grace be with you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment