Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Thirty-one

Each day I invite God to go with me through out my day when I pray in the mornings. I want to watch for God to be with me and bring a blessing into my life not just for me specifically but a blessing that I can witness God in my day.
It does not have to be anything incredible, just any thing that I used to take for granted, I do not want to take it for granted anymore. Inviting God into my day makes me look for Him at work in my life.

When today did I experience God?

With every breath I took, every smile I had and all the small sprinkles of joy I was given.
Is it that simple? Yes, it is that simple to experience God everyday.

At lunch I was able to help my husband with a project, I got to see Baby Girl at dance (and I even watched for a few minutes!) and I was blessed with food to eat and water to drink. I saw a beautiful sunset and I have a thankful heart as I end this day.

I have a full day again tomorrow and I will invite God to be with me again tomorrow.

Ask for God to join you in your day too.

I have a long prayer list. I am still praying for that one thing and expecting to experience God to have it happen for the person I am praying for so that I can share my joy of God’s glory.

Joel 2:26
You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you;

What wonder has God accomplished in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment