Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twenty -eight

Today’s extraordinary day was filled with a lot of
BIG questions,
BIG emotions, and
BIG hair dye and
BIG dreams.

I started the day with questions.
By lunch I voiced my questions.
Emotions were revealed, and healing is necessary.
Baby girl got chosen for Honor society (God is blessing her!) As a reward she got her hair dyed, blonde & red. She loved it. It took 4 long hours!
My dad came to visit and we talked about projected sales in our business.

All in all, my whole day focused on dreams or aspirations for my tomorrows.

I asked my spouse what his aspirations were for our marriage, I told him mine.

I submitted an article to the local paper, which I aspire to be published in a lot in the future.

Baby Girl is focusing on her grades so her aspirations of success will be reached.

Our Orb Edge business is an aspiration for building a lot of wonderful things.

I ended my day thinking about all the hope there is in my life for my future.

I know that God wants good things for me and today made me realize that the people in my life are amazing and they bless me in such a great way.
I need some focus and direction. Today made me look at the people in my life and how we all can lift each other up.

I felt really needy when I got up this morning.
As my day unfolded I gave more than I received and it was just what I needed.
I’m glad for the way that God came into my day and blessed me.
I have a thankful heart instead of a broken heart.

Three truths about God:
1. God owns everything.
2. God expects me to use my talent.
3. God promises to meet the needs of his faithful.

Psalm 116: 17-19
I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people, in the courts of the house of the Lord- in your midst, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord.

Thank you God for this extraordinary day.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment