Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nine

God always has our best interest in His will for our lives. There will be dark days, and days when despair and hopelessness is present. God will direct you, if you will give him your faith no matter how weak. Trust in love.

Jeremiah 10:23-24
“O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment (justice); not in anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.”

This verse is for when you feel you’ve lost direction and feel confused about a number of issues in your life. There are times when I feel like I have no one to turn to and some things appear as if they are my of control. I sometimes feel like these things are happening to me as some kind of punishment for something I might have done.

I have to just face these days with endurance and faith that tomorrow will be a better day and that everything will work out according to His plan.

Jeremiah 24: 4-7
“I will set my eyes on you for good… I will build you up, and not pull you down; I will plant you, and not pluck you up. I will give you a heart to know me… I will be your God; you shall return unto me with your whole heart.”

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment