Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

One hundred fifty-nine

"Nothing... in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God."
Romans 8:39

The other night I was out jogging. I like to think about God when I am jogging. On lap one I complain about things- including how hard jogging is. On lap 2 I praise God for all he is doing in my life and lap 3 is for requests I have for God. These are not personal requests rather they are requests for guidance or wisdom or prayers in general for my friends.

I remember at the end of lap 3 I looked up at the stars and as I looked up I saw a brilliant shooting star. I know usually when we see shooting stars we are to make a wish. I had a different feeling about this shooting star, I felt God saying my prayers had been heard. It was a nice feeling and I felt humble when I finished my jog.

I am thankful for God's love and provision.

To God be all the glory honor and praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment