Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One hundred fifty-six

"Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we don't see it."
Hebrews 11:1

God is real and God is good.  That is faith. 

I admit that I am struggling,emotionally and financially but I also know that God is here helping me work through some things.  There is a reason he has put these trials in front of me.  God is testing my faith. 
I wake up knowing God is good and I hope each day to find favor with God.  Seeking favor through prayer, through worship, through praise, thanksgiving, or my actions.  I know I need God all the time. 

The way I live my life, am I a person that God needs all the time?  I want to tell God I am available.  I hope at some time he will tell me he needs me, and I can respond in the way he wants me to.  God wants to know that I am loyal to Him.  
I am acknowledging God at all times. 

I do not know what "the big picture" of God's provision is for my life.  I will have faith that God's timing is perfect.  I will be thankful in all things. 

Last Wednesday Pastor Anderson spoke about the life of Joseph. Joseph had many trials in his life, but he always remained faithful to God.

The more hopeless your circumstance, the more likely your salvation.
The greater your cares, the more genuine your prayers.
The darker the room is, the more the need for light.

God is near and always available to all who seek Him.

Today I am humble.  I am a sinner saved by the grace of God.  I don't know that God can even use me, but whatever His purpose is for me,  I  hope He will see something worthy in me and I will bring Him honor.

God is good all the time. 

Love and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment