Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One hundred forty-six

“People only harvest what they plant”
Galatians 6:7

Plant a seed of something positive. I feel like God’s got me in therapy by the verse selection. That overbearing voice- seeing me in my not –so- sparkly mood and telling me I need an attitude adjustment. Resist negativism. All my doubt about stuff, and my worrying, and insecurity just makes me the opposite of what God wants for me. What God wants for me is for me to have some patience, be optimistic, and forgiving.
I think he also said Love. I’m very sure he said love…
Love Love Love Love repeated.

Grace peace and love to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment