Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

One hundred forty

Matthew 28:20
"Be sure of this- that I am with you always, even to the end of the world."

These are troubling times indeed.  I wanted to scream this morning.  I wanted to hit something.  I wanted to lash out.  What set me off?  Everything.  Nothing.  Silence.  Emptyness.  Fullness.  Helplessness. 

I'm O.K. really.  This is just life and no one said it would be easy.  So I sucked it up and  didn't express myself in all the ways I wanted.  I contained it.  Prayed and got out of bed and went on with my day. 


Why? Why? Why, could be bouncing around in my head all day long, but instead I made way for other thoughts and pushed through trying to deal with other things. 
I don't understand anything. 

Thank you God for being here when I am weak and at my worst. 

Grace and peace to you from God our father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment