Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, February 19, 2010

One hundred fifty-two

“We also have joy with our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience. And patience produces character, and character produces hope.”
Romans 5:3-4


I have to remember that these emotionally tough days are going to lead to better days. I am having a bit of reflection and with the reflection come highs and lows. These highs are more prevalent than the lows. It’s tough because I want to experience the highs over and over again, but it seems like the lows are ever present.
The good thing is that when these lows are there I can say a prayer for a little encouragement and God answers that prayer. I feel blessed today, even with my lows.

God is at work in my life. 

God is good all the time.
Peace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment