Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

One hundred forty-seven

Romans 15:13
“I pray that the God who gives hope will fill you with much joy and peace while you trust in him. Then your hope will overflow by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

Joy.
Hope.
Peace.
Trust.

In God we can have all these things. As I am waiting on the Lord , he is giving me a time of renewal. And I have faith that God will sustain me during this fallow time of my life. I seek Guidance and wisdom and confidence that God is still as constant in my life as he always has been. I hope that these verses speak to you as they do each day to me.
God is good all the time.

Grace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment