Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, February 26, 2010

One hundred fify-eight

“There is not a single man in all the earth who is always good and never sins.”
Ecclesiastes 7:20

Sometimes guilt can be torture. In fact it is always torture. I am not free from sin. God took my sin and covered it with the blood of Jesus Christ. God forgave the sin and the sinner.
I think about my brother and his incarceration. He committed a crime and is going to constantly have that be a part of his life. Usually after time served they are released and do not return to the crime. It is a difficult thing for a person who has an addiction to turn from the addiction.
I choose not to immerse myself in my brother’s life. I am able to pray for him and write to him but beyond that I have to put him in God’s hands. He has not been able to beat his addiction.

Thankfully God is a forgiving god.

He will forgive any and all sins.

To God be the glory honor and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment