Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Monday, February 22, 2010

One hundred fifty-five

“Love each other like brothers and sisters. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves.”
Romans 12:10


This month of love I have to admit that I know what love is and that I experienced love. I’ve even felt the loss of love, and the loss of someone I love. I’ve told people that I’ve never told, that I love them, and it’s nice because it is sincere and they tell me back. Love comes from God.  Love is extraordinary!

The verse today tells us that we can all benefit from love. It is a hard thing to look at everyone you come in contact with and say, “I love that person.” There are some people in our lives that we cannot love. Love for those people will have to be a work in progress. ( I hope that God can understand that) Love can be one tough cookie!

Just the word, “love” can change someone’s attitude. Love is a powerful thing. Love always wants the best for the other person. It is putting someone else before yourself. Love is completely unselfish. I want to be able to love like God wants me to love others- and I think in that way I am a work in progress.

Corinthians 13:13
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

"Think of the purest, most all-consuming love you can imagine. Now multiply that love by an infinite amount—that is the measure of God's love for you." ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Love to you today from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment