Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One hundred thirty-nine

John 16:22
“Now you are sad, but I will see you again and you will be happy, and no one will take away your joy.”

I work in construction and with the economy being like it is, every person is affected. Many construction contractors have had to shut their doors. Many suppliers have had a 60% drop in sales. Even the people who cut wood for lumber and doors are shutting their doors. Our business is very different than it was two years ago. I pray for my friends that are looking for work. I pray for jobs to come available.
I wrote yesterday about hoping to get published, and I know even writers struggle hard making a living within their profession. Submitting for publication is a scary thing. I have to think that God just wants me to start using my talent and He will take it where it is to go. And if nothing works out, I always have heaven to look forward to.
Today I would like to pray for jobs and the families that have been affected by the loss of a job, I pray that God will meet their needs and help to overcome their situation.

Grace and peace to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment