Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One hundred forty-five

"He took our suffering on him and felt our pain for us."
Isaiah 53:4

Sometimes something crushing happens and you long to feel that loving arm around you for a hug, and hear that voice that will tell us everything will be alright.  Looking around we realize that we are alone.  There isn't someone there giving a hug or whispering all the words we need to hear.  It is during these times I strengthen my faith and call out to God.  I just begin speaking to God.  I don't know God's plan for me.  There is nothing I can do except let God be God.

I am trusting in God.

Grace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment