Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

One hundred twenty-four

Last night I opened my bible and it opened to the book of Exodus. I wonder sometimes if God has a sense of humor… deliverance, guidance, and direction to follow God.
God is good all the time.

Exodus 1:24-25
“God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob. So God looked on the Israelites and was concerned about them.”

God does know our troubles and he is concerned about us. I am thankful that God is providing for our needs. There are a lot of lessons to see in Exodus about how we ask for things from God and when we get those things, we are to be grateful and be good stewards of what He gives.

In my own life I can see how I have the same nature of the Israelites, getting what God gives and not making the best of it. Everything God wants me to have He is going to provide. I Know Exodus has a lot for me to reflect on and to take the lessons the Israelites had to learn and apply those lessons to my life.

One of the biggest lessons to learn is that when God delivers you from something, you can’t look back and wish you were back in your bad situation, you have to be patient on God, take his direction and be thankful for what you have. I can’t do things my way anymore. I have to consider and act on God’s will for my life.

God is good all the time.

Prayers needed for survivors in Hati. Pray for strength and salvation for the ones there that will see this tragedy first hand and that they will seek God during this time in their lives. Seeing death in this magnitude, we can not help but to think of God and knowing earth is temporary, heaven is forever.

Grace and mercy to you from God the father.

No comments:

Post a Comment