Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One hundred thirty- five

Hebrews 12:1-2
“Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.”

Today I admit I lack motivation. I didn’t want the day to start. I didn’t want to say the difficult things I had to say. I didn’t want to do all the difficult things I had to do. I did not start my day, I was late getting up, I said the things I said and didn’t say them in the best way. I got in my car and drove away, even though it was the hardest thing for me to do. Today I did all the things I didn’t want to do. I have to focus on the fact that it is part of God’s plan, not mine.

He really has changed my everyday, so much has been removed and so much more; I have to have faith in the future.

Sometimes faith requires us to do things we don’t want to do, but faith is believing in what we can’t see.

No comments:

Post a Comment