Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One hundred thirty

Psalm 119:105
“Your word is like a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.’

Today the people in Hati are on my mind. Everything we take for granted, they no longer have. I hurt for the ones left behind that suffered another 6.0 quake again today. In this time of darkness for the people of Hati, I hope they will have their needs met. Without enough resources, their lives are forever changed.

One day at a time is all they can deal with. One day at a time is all any of us can deal with.

May you have mercy and grace from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment