Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, January 8, 2010

One hundered nineteen

Mathew 11:28
“Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

I don’t know about you, but I really needed to hear this verse today. I feel like I could sleep for days.

I am in a waiting room – God’s waiting room. He is at work dealing with me learning lessons, suffering pain and growing. Real genuine healing is a process. It takes a long time for deep hurts to be resolved.

Choosing Joy and happiness is what God wants for all of us. Whatever your situation – even in the valley- choose to be happy. And find rest in God.

Peace amd mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment