Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

One hundred three

Psalm 22:26
“Those who look to the Lord will praise him.”

Hundreds of years before Christ birth prophets told of his birth, his life and his salvation of sinners. During his lifetime Christ proved many to be true.

The book of Revelation tells of the second coming of Christ. Prophecies foretold – prophecies yet to come true. Praise God!

Each day of advent my thoughts are of Christ and his return.

“The bridegroom is coming, to take us all away; maybe tomorrow but I hope that it is today.” Those are words to a song I sang in the choir when I was younger and I have those words in my head.

Praise God!

May you know the Love of God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment