Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ninety-three

Psalm 40: 4
“Happy is the person who trusts the Lord”

These are words I really needed to hear today. I had a lot on my mind and I feel I need some direction from God on the matter because I don’t have the answer or know how to make something happen. I am putting it to prayer and will see what God can make happen and I will trust in the Lord for His provision in the matter.

I will put my trust in the Lord.

Today is the second day of advent and my thoughts of Jesus today are of hope. I think of his birth and today we are in expectation of his return. To God be the Glory and we worship God almighty,

Lord, may my tomorrow be extraordinary. Thank you for the trials and the rebuilding of my walk with Jesus so that I will know him better.

Keep Christ in Christmas.

Love and blessings from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment