Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One hundred sixty- six

Today I feel like I am faced with an impossible situation. I stepped out on faith and I am waiting for an answer. I prayed for God’s will to be done. I feel impatient for the answer. I am not forgetting to take deep breaths and remembering that God is in control.


This year so far my life is extraordinary that I am faced with doing a lot of things independently. Not that I have a problem with it, or that I don’t have friends, I do have great friends. I feel more than ever I am asking God to not let me go through everything alone. I am asking God to spend each day with me. A few months ago I was emotional. I really couldn’t concentrate on what I needed to concentrate on.

I am asking for direction from God more and more. I am the opposite of independent when it comes to God. I am completely vulnerable and completely incapable of making anything happen without God.
I am living alone for the first time in a long time. I don’t have anyone to consider but myself. Some might think that kind of independence would be freeing. I’ll admit it is a change. But that freedom is not without choices. I am even more aware of my choices.

I am letting go of my anxiety about my impossible situation and giving it over to God. I know He is in control and my worry won’t change the outcome. I am glad that He is here with me during this time.

“The secret things belong to the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 29:29



When we are at our wit’s end trying to figure out a situation, when life is a mystery that seems to have no answer- Only God knows the answer.

To God be all the glory, honor and praise for what he allows to happen in our lives. 

Peace and mercy to you from God our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment