Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

One hundred sixty-nine

I spent the weekend with my dad. The great thing about my dad is that he always listens but doesn't tell me what to do. Sometimes I wish he would. He's never been that kind of parent.
His best advice to me this weekend is patience. Give things time to work out. He and I are both frustrated with circumstances about our business, if we had resources we could show up everyday and create something great daily. He left early this morning and I miss him already.

Something bigger than us needs to happen. I'm in prayer about it. Just for us to achieve our goals. God will provide for our needs. I have faith in that. Also praying for wisdom.

"The Lord hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from all their troubles."
Psalm 34:17

God is good all the time!

Glory to God today!

No comments:

Post a Comment