Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

God's Will week Thirteen


Like this egg, With a little work God can shape your heart. 


Tomorrow I am beginning a bible study focused on the book Crazy Love  by Francis Chan.  I've been reading chapter one preparing for tomorrow's group session.  I like the format for the book and I know it is about me and my relationship with God.  I just finished the God's Will bible study and a lot of the same aspects seem to be reflected in the new study.  I am whole heartedly committed to the study and will see how my relationship with God becomes more.  I know there are times in my life where things are only possible because of the will of God.  I truly want to feel His presence in my life on a daily basis. 

Collossians 2:6-7
Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. 


Your friend,
trusting in God knowing He will touch the hearts of those who belong to Him and they will continually seek God and His will.
Thankful.
- Daily Panic

No comments:

Post a Comment