Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Friday, September 2, 2011

God's Will week Fifteen

Clay before firing.

Clay not made by a master is fragile when it is fired. 
Flaws will not allow the piece to come out of the fire whole.
May God be the master of His creation in you.


This Crazy Love week was about GOD the Father and His love for us.
Our group shared our ahhh hhhaa moments of when we first felt the love of God
I always talked to God because when my parents divorced when I was six, she was removed from my life because she couldn’t be a mother and she would always ask me to pray for her. I felt God was like a phone and whenever I wanted to talk to my mom, I would talk to God.

The person I was most removed from was the person who also brought me to have a relationship with God.

My ahh hhha moment was when was at church camp at Ridgecrest, NC, at 15 yrs old and when i was singing i knew i was singing to God. I gave and felt the love of God. Since then, I always consider singing praise and worship a verbal prayer directed to God.

I view my relationship with God the same as any personal relationship I would need to nurture, but right now with my situation I feel like God is someone I have a hard time communicating with because if He wants to use me, He's told me and I can’t agree to it right now, my heart is still very broken. I'm not ready.

I feel like I am in flux of chasing God and running from Him.

Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

God is ever present, even when we think he is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment