Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

God's Will week Seven


For Sale! 

Oh Recession! My income is much much less than my out-going of finances. I have a web business that I hope will generate some income. I am going to have to be a lot more disiplined with my actions to make things happen.

It seems like lately every time I have a penny, I have to pay out a dollar. It is a struggle to balance what to make more important on the scale of what will be paid with my meager income. I do pray about my finances daily. I pray over every check I write, and thank God for the money to back up the check. Finances are about to get tighter. Baby Girl is starting college classes; books and tuition.

I had two part time jobs and both have completely stopped. The extra income was much needed. I am a single mom. Baby Girl got a job and that will finance her needs for gasoline money, and clothing. Right now there just isnt anything extra spending going to happen.

I need the web business to take off and we get some orders very soon. I had hoped to be more out of debt than I am, but without any extra to pay towards the debt, it has not decreased any significant amount.

I know these are the same stuggles you might be having also. I know that hope and faith go hand in hand. It is easy to loose hope, and when struggles happen, it is also easy to loose faith.

I would like to encourage you not to loose hope or faith in our Heavenly Father, God Almighty. I know that God sees the hardships. I know He has some plan for it all, but we are simple, and not all knowing like our Lord.

We don’t know the big picture.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I want to know your will. Please begin now to give me a vision of your will for my life. I ask this in Jesus’ name. -Amen

I surrender to God for a vision about my web business and if I could envision it for myself I would like to see it grow to generate enough income to support four families and enough for us to be generous to be able to give in the name of Jesus and His will, to help those in need.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

I know I struggle because God’s will has not been revealed to me yet. I don’t have a vision for my future. I know that God uses personal vision to reveal His will. I know if He will give me a clear vision, and I will know the decision He has for my life.

I’m in a praying mood- so here is another prayer (from Discovering God’s Will by Andy Stanley ) :

Heavenly Father, once again I am seeking your help as I attempt to discover your will for my life. Inspire me now with a vision for a specific areas of my life as You begin to unfold your desires for me. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Be open with God, pray. Pray continually. Surrender each day to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment