Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Monday, June 17, 2013

What Next?

There is a lingering question that battles with the obvious everyday life that I exist in, and that question is, "what next?"  This is not about the after Earth human existence, this is about the today happens, then what next?  As in tomorrow...
I am increasingly loosing my memory.  I have always blocked out time on purpose, a lot of things (in my opinion) that are not worth remembering, I effortlessly forget.  I do envy people who can remember the 6th grade and the events that happened wherein.  I do not remember such things. In a discussion about roller coasters, I rememberd the last one I rode was in Virginia and I couldn't remember the name of the park, was it Kings Island or Kings Dominion.  Remembering the park has never been very important to me, but I am noticing more and more  these days I am having less memory.  I keep a calendar to mark events and little things to pass the time.  I paint, I read, I create something. In my life there is a void I need to fill. I need to do some things worth rembering.  I gifted myself  Luci Swindoll's book, " Doing Life Differently."
" The key to living a rich and joyful life is to seek out adventure... you choose to do life differently" - Luci Swindoll

I don't have the resources that she had in her life, I only have the expectation of something great happening.


Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and buildt up in him, strengthened in faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.- Colossians 2: 6-7

Thankful and Grateful for all things - even the loss of things.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment