Go now, a child of God. Choose well the road you take,
And the decisions you make. Keep in mind always that The God you serve continues to call to you, making you more and more every day into the faithful one God wants you to be.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

God's Will Week Twenty- Nine

frightened sad happy surprised angry
anxious jealous joyful annoyed excited
tired proud confused worried scared
afraid bored grumpy nervous cheerful
lonely loving embarrassed guilty shy
silly curious


Above is 27 emotions.
Last week I had every one of these.
Which equaled one big
CRY.
Thanks Eve.
If you read this blog you noticed I was absent last week. I tried to get a grasp on something, anything to write the blog. I read my bible, I prayed. I had emotions, but I couldn’t get to where I wanted to be to write the blog. I always remind myself, what I write is about recognizing God’s will.

Last week God wanted to search my heart as I searched for Him.

There are times of solitude, but I also know these times are when God is close, ever present, taking care of what we are not able to handle in our moments of being human.
I never got a grasp on what to write last week.
This week I want you to check out the biblical reference to the “12 days of Christmas”

http://www.crivoice.org/cy12days.html

Keep Christ in Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment